HB 1637: Immokalee Water and Sewage District, Collier County
LOCAL BILL by Melo
Immokalee Water and Sewage District, Collier County; Provides appointed members shall serve until successor is appointed.
Last Action: 4/29/2021 House - Ordered enrolled
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Added to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Reported out of Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/15/2021)
• Read 2nd time
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 118, NAYS 0
• In Messages
• Message sent to senate
• Referred to Rules -SJ 505
• Received -SJ 505
• Placed on Local Calendar, 04/29/21 -SJ 957
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 922
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Read 2nd time -SJ 927
• Read 3rd time -SJ 927
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 927
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.