CS/SB 168: Hurricane Loss Mitigation Program
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Hooper
Hurricane Loss Mitigation Program; Deleting construction relating to Citizens Property Insurance Corporation coverage rates; delaying the future repeal of the Hurricane Loss Mitigation Program, etc.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 House - Died in Messages; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2502 (Ch. 2021-37)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/02/21, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 178
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs
• Introduced -SJ 49
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 166
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/10/21, 8:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 238
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/15/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/19/21, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 472
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/21 -SJ 559
• Read 2nd time -SJ 514
• Read 3rd time -SJ 514
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 514
• In Messages
• Died in Messages; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2502 (Ch. 2021-37)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.