CS/SB 170: Podiatric Medicine
Podiatric Medicine; Authorizing the Board of Podiatric Medicine to require a specified number of continuing education hours related to the safe and effective prescribing of controlled substances; providing for governance of podiatric physicians who are supervising medical assistants, etc.
Last Action: 4/8/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to HB 17 -SJ 399
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Education; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/27/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 178
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Education
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/02/21, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 49
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 190
• Now in Appropriations
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 166
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/18/21, 11:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 271
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/25/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 324
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/01/21 -SJ 341
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 341
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 378
• Read 2nd time -SJ 398
• Substituted HB 17 -SJ 399
• Laid on Table, refer to HB 17 -SJ 399
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.