CS/SB 26: Relief of the Estate of Crystle Marie Galloway/Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners
CLAIM/LOCAL by Judiciary ; Cruz ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Thurston
Relief of the Estate of Crystle Marie Galloway/Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners; Providing for the relief of the Estate of Crystle Marie Galloway by the Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners; providing for an appropriation to compensate the estate for injuries sustained by Crystle Marie Galloway and her survivors as a result of the negligence of employees of the Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners, etc. CLAIM: $2,450,000
Last Action: 4/14/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 6511 (Ch. 2021-267) -SJ 464
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 36
• Also referred to Judiciary; Health Policy; Rules -SJ 36
• Introduced -SJ 35
• Recommendation: Favorable by Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 270
• Now in Judiciary
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/22/21, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 313
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Health Policy
• Remaining references corrected to Rules -SJ 323
• Now in Rules
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 314
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/06/21, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 378
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/21 -SJ 465
• Read 2nd time -SJ 464
• Substituted CS/HB 6511 -SJ 464
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 6511 (Ch. 2021-267) -SJ 464
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.