CS/SB 332: Unlicensed Contracting
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Perry
Unlicensed Contracting; Revising the criminal penalties for persons who engage in contracting without proper registration or certification, etc.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 59
• Introduced -SJ 59
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/30/21, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 342
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 347
• Original reference(s) removed: Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations -SJ 382
• Now in Appropriations
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.