CS/SB 404: Office of Minority Health and Health Equity
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Rouson
Office of Minority Health and Health Equity; Requiring the Office of Minority Health and Health Equity to develop and promote the statewide implementation of certain policies, programs, and practices; requiring one representative from each county health department to serve as a minority health liaison for a specified purpose; requiring the Department of Health to maintain specified information on its website; requiring the office to serve as a liaison to and assist certain federal offices, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 183 -SJ 691
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 64
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/03/21, 12:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 64
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 230
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 03/17/21, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 272
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/19/21, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 472
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/22/21 -SJ 642
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 642
• Read 2nd time -SJ 691
• Substituted CS/HB 183 -SJ 691
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 183 -SJ 691
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.