CS/CS/SB 414: Economic Self-sufficiency
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Perry ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Boyd ; Rouson
Economic Self-sufficiency; Requiring an early learning coalition to give priority for participation in a school readiness program to certain children; requiring the Office of Early Learning within the Department of Education to coordinate with the University of Florida Anita Zucker Center for Excellence in Early Childhood Studies to conduct an analysis of certain assistance programs, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1349 (Ch. 2021-87) -SJ 671
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 65
• Introduced -SJ 65
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/23/21, 12:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 313
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 315
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/08/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 408
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/21/21, 4:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 642
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/21 -SJ 720
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 643
• Read 2nd time -SJ 671
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 1349 -SJ 671
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1349 (Ch. 2021-87) -SJ 671
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.