HB 497: Dentistry and Dental Hygiene Examinations
GENERAL BILL by Buchanan
Dentistry and Dental Hygiene Examinations; Authorizes use of certain examinations produced by Western Regional Examining Board to measure applicant's ability to practice profession of dentistry or dental hygiene.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 Senate - Died in Rules
Bill Text: PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
• Now in Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Added to Professions & Public Health Subcommittee agenda
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Favorable by Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Reported out of Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Now in Health & Human Services Committee
• Added to Health & Human Services Committee agenda
• Favorable by Health & Human Services Committee
• Reported out of Health & Human Services Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/31/2021)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 110, NAYS 5
• In Messages
• Message sent to senate
• Referred to Rules -SJ 411
• Received -SJ 410
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.