HB 661: Modification or Continuation of Terms of Probation
GENERAL BILL by Botana ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) McClain
Modification or Continuation of Terms of Probation; Revises circumstances under which court must modify or continue term of probation.
Last Action: 4/14/2021 House - Ordered enrolled
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
• Referred to Judiciary Committee
• Now in Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
• Added to Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee agenda
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Favorable by Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
• Reported out of Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
• Now in Judiciary Committee
• Added to Judiciary Committee agenda
• Favorable by Judiciary Committee
• Reported out of Judiciary Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/31/2021)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 116, NAYS 0
• In Messages
• Message sent to senate
• Referred to Rules -SJ 411
• Received -SJ 411
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 439
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 1088 -SJ 439
• Read 2nd time -SJ 439
• Read 3rd time -SJ 439
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 439
• Immediately certified -SJ 465
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.