CS/SB 7060: Ratification of Department of Environmental Protection Rules
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Environment and Natural Resources
Ratification of Department of Environmental Protection Rules; Ratifying specified rules relating to biosolids management for the sole and exclusive purpose of satisfying any condition on effectiveness pursuant to s. 120.541(3), F.S., which requires ratification of any rule exceeding any specified thresholds for likely adverse impact or increase in regulatory costs; exempting the rules from certain review and approval by the Environmental Regulation Commission, etc.
Last Action: 4/21/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 1309 (Ch. 2021-153) -SJ 513
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Submitted for consideration by Environment and Natural Resources
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 03/15/21, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 4 NAYS 1
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 273
• Introduced -SJ 273
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 04/08/21, 11:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 465
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/15/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/19/21, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 472
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/21/21 -SJ 559
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 488
• Read 2nd time -SJ 512
• Substituted HB 1309 -SJ 513
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 1309 (Ch. 2021-153) -SJ 513
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.