HB 715: Waivers of Exemptions of Applicable Assets
GENERAL BILL by Robinson, W.
Waivers of Exemptions of Applicable Assets; Provides exemptions of certain assets may not be waived unless certain conditions are met; specifies references that are insufficient to pledge security interest in assets or to waive protections; provides description of certain accounts & entitlements by type of collateral is insufficient.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 House - Died in Insurance & Banking Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
• Referred to Insurance & Banking Subcommittee
• Referred to Judiciary Committee
• Now in Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
• Reported out of Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
• Now in Insurance & Banking Subcommittee
• Died in Insurance & Banking Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.