CS/SB 92: Department of Children and Families
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Bean
Department of Children and Families; Requiring the department to establish community alliances in each community-based care lead agency service area; requiring the department to treat caregivers in a specified manner; requiring, rather than authorizing, each community-based care lead agency to establish a kinship navigator program; requiring a board member or an officer of a managing entity to disclose specified activity that may reasonably be construed as a conflict of interest; requiring lead agencies to publish on their websites certain information related to case managers’ caseloads within a specified timeframe, etc.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 Senate - Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 96 (Ch. 2021-170)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 44
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/16/21, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 176
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• Introduced -SJ 44
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 03/03/21, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 03/10/21, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 248
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/19/21, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 642
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 642
• Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 96 (Ch. 2021-170)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.