CS/CS/SB 920: Liability of Persons Providing Areas for Public Outdoor Recreational Purposes
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Environment and Natural Resources ; Bradley
Liability of Persons Providing Areas for Public Outdoor Recreational Purposes; Providing that owners may not be subject to liability if they are generating certain revenues and those revenues are used exclusively for specified purposes; expanding the applicability of the limitation of liability for persons who provide areas to the public for outdoor recreational purposes without charge, etc.
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 103
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 02/15/21, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 178
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Judiciary
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/02/21, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 103
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Now in Rules
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources read 1st time -SJ 174
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/25/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 325
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/01/21 -SJ 341
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 328
• Read 2nd time -SJ 338
• Read 3rd time -SJ 338
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 338
• Immediately certified -SJ 341
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/13/2021)
• Amendment 629927 filed
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 2)
• Amendment 629927 withdrawn
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/27/2021)
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed; YEAS 118, NAYS 0
• Message sent to senate
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 845
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2021-56
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.