CS/CS/SB 1010: Uterine Fibroid Research and Education
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy ; Gibson
Uterine Fibroid Research and Education; Requiring the Department of Health to develop and maintain an electronic database of information related to uterine fibroids; requiring health care providers to submit certain information to the department for inclusion in the database; prohibiting the database from including any personal identifying information; requiring the department to develop and include information related to uterine fibroids in certain literature currently made available to the public for a specified purpose, etc. APPROPRIATION: $802,900
Last Action: 3/4/2022 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 543 (Ch. 2022-50) -SJ 685
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 68
• Introduced -SJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/02/22, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 337
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 340
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/22/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 433
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/28/22, 10:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 484
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/22 -SJ 521
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 484
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 521
• Retained on Special Order Calendar
• Read 2nd time -SJ 684
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 543 -SJ 685
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 543 (Ch. 2022-50) -SJ 685
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.