SB 1038: Florida Seaport Transportation and Economic Development Council
GENERAL BILL by Perry
Florida Seaport Transportation and Economic Development Council; Revising the membership of the Florida Seaport Transportation and Economic Development Council to include a representative of Putnam County; authorizing Putnam County to apply for a grant for a port feasibility study through the Florida Seaport Transportation and Economic Development Council; requiring the Department of Transportation to include the study in its budget request under certain circumstances; requiring the council to review the study and make a determination; terminating the membership of Putnam County on the council under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 3/4/2022 Senate - Ordered enrolled -SJ 695
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Transportation; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 70
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/12/22, 9:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 69
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 114
• Now in Commerce and Tourism
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/24/22, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 218
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/03/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 337
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/10/22 -SJ 364
• Read 2nd time -SJ 356
• Amendment(s) adopted (366380) -SJ 357
• Read 3rd time -SJ 357
• Passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 1 -SJ 357
• Immediately certified -SJ 364
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/3/2022)
• 1st Reading (Engrossed 1)
• Substituted for CS/HB 907
• Read 2nd time
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 110, NAYS 0
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 695
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.