CS/HB 105: Regulation of Smoking by Counties and Municipalities
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Fine ; Altman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Arrington ; Bartleman ; Bell ; Benjamin ; Botana ; Bush ; Chaney ; Duran ; Eskamani ; Goff-Marcil ; Gottlieb ; Grieco ; Hunschofsky ; Joseph ; Killebrew ; LaMarca ; Massullo ; Mooney ; Morales ; Robinson, F. ; Tant ; Toledo ; Woodson
Regulation of Smoking by Counties and Municipalities; Authorizing counties and municipalities to further restrict smoking within the boundaries of public beaches and public parks under certain circumstances; providing an exception, etc.
• Referred to Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Referred to Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
• Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
• Now in Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Professions & Public Health Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Reported out of Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
• Now in Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
• Added to Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
• Reported out of Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
• Now in Health & Human Services Committee
• PCS added to Health & Human Services Committee agenda
• Favorable with CS by Health & Human Services Committee
• Reported out of Health & Human Services Committee
• Laid on Table under Rule 7.18(a)
• CS Filed
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/22/2022)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 840831 adopted
• Amendment 559021 superseded by substitute
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 105, NAYS 10
• Immediately certified
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 459
• Received -SJ 459
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 513
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 224 -SJ 513
• Read 2nd time -SJ 513
• Read 3rd time -SJ 513
• CS passed; YEAS 30 NAYS 7 -SJ 518
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-213
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.