SB 354: State Lottery
GENERAL BILL by Rodriguez
State Lottery; Specifying the minimum commission rate for ticket sales by a retailer; providing that compensation and bonuses for certain other lottery related activities may be established by rules of the Department of the Lottery, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2022 Senate - Died in Regulated Industries, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5003 (Ch. 2022-157)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government (AEG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 20
• Introduced -SJ 20
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Regulated Industries, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5003 (Ch. 2022-157)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.