CS/SB 410: Enforcement of School Zone Speed Limits
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Rodriguez ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Taddeo
Enforcement of School Zone Speed Limits; Authorizing counties and municipalities to enforce speed limits on certain road areas and at specified periods through the use of speed detection systems; authorizing counties and municipalities to install, or contract with a vendor to install, speed detection systems; requiring counties and municipalities that install speed detection systems to provide certain notice to the public; authorizing counties and municipalities to authorize traffic infraction enforcement officers to issue traffic citations for certain violations, etc.
- Education (ED)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 24
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 11/30/21, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 94
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• Introduced -SJ 23
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 01/26/22, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 237
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/09/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 14 NAYS 5 -SJ 370
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 375
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.