HB 7019: OGSR/Technology Systems/State University or a Florida College System Institution
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Fetterhoff
OGSR/Technology Systems/State University or a Florida College System Institution; Removes scheduled repeal of exemption from public records requirements for certain records held by state university or FCS institution relating to information technology security incidents & certain portions of risk assessments, evaluations, audits, & other reports of university's or institution's information technology security program & exemption from public meeting requirements for certain portions of meetings held by universities or institutions.
Last Action: 2/9/2022 House - Laid on Table; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 7004 (Ch. 2022-9)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee
• Reported out of Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (2/9/2022)
• Substituted SB 7004
• Laid on Table; companion bill(s) passed, see SB 7004 (Ch. 2022-9)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.