SB 7026: OGSR/Dependent Eligibility Verification Services
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
OGSR/Dependent Eligibility Verification Services; Designating the Department of Management Services, rather than the Division of State Group Insurance, as the entity that contracts for dependent eligibility verification services for the state group insurance program; authorizing the department or the contractor providing dependent eligibility verification services to require certain information from subscribers; revising the types of information that the department or a contractor providing eligibility verification services may require from subscribers in order to establish dependent eligibility for the state group insurance program, etc.
Last Action: 6/1/2022 - Chapter No. 2022-145, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1445 (Ch. 2022-86)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Submitted for consideration by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/13/22, 11:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Referred to Rules -SJ 215
• Introduced -SJ 215
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/27/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 236
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/03/22 -SJ 337
• Read 2nd time -SJ 331
• Read 3rd time -SJ 332
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 332
• Immediately certified -SJ 337
• In Messages
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (3/3/2022)
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 1443
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 344275 adopted
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed as amended; YEAS 113, NAYS 0
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (344275) -SJ 733
• Passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 733
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 733
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2022-145, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1445 (Ch. 2022-86)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.