CS/CS/SB 718: Provision of Health Care
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Health Policy ; Bradley
Provision of Health Care; Authorizing unlicensed persons to assist patients with other specified tasks; specifying staffing requirements for advanced life support ambulances during interfacility transfers; authorizing unlicensed persons to assist patients with other specified tasks; authorizing registered nurses to delegate to certified nursing assistants and home health aides the administration of certain medications to patients in county detention facilities under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 3/3/2022 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 469 (Ch. 2022-48) -SJ 587
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 45
• Introduced -SJ 45
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/19/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/26/22, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 236
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 238
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/24/22, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 454
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/01/22, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 521
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/22 -SJ 591
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 524
• Read 2nd time -SJ 587
• Substituted CS/HB 469 -SJ 587
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 469 (Ch. 2022-48) -SJ 587
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.