CS/SB 566: Ad Valorem Tax Exemption for Nonprofit Homes for the Aged
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Wright
Ad Valorem Tax Exemption for Nonprofit Homes for the Aged; Revising an eligibility requirement for Florida limited partnerships applying for the exemption, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2023 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/29/23, 8:30 am, 401 Senate Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Finance and Tax
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 04/12/23, 9:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.