HB 585: Instructions on Emergency First Aid for Choking
GENERAL BILL by Daley ; Woodson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Benjamin ; López, J. ; Waldron
Instructions on Emergency First Aid for Choking; Requires poster containing specified information relating to choking to be placed in public school cafeterias; & provides requirements for placement of such posters.
Last Action: 5/5/2023 House - Died in Education & Employment Committee; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 443 (Ch. 2023-102)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Education Quality Subcommittee
• Referred to Education & Employment Committee
• Now in Education Quality Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Education Quality Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Education Quality Subcommittee
• Reported out of Education Quality Subcommittee
• Now in Education & Employment Committee
• Died in Education & Employment Committee; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 443 (Ch. 2023-102)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.