- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Extensions of time for filing disclosure.
112.3151 Extensions of time for filing disclosure.--The Commission on Ethics may grant, for good cause, on an individual basis, an extension of time for filing of any disclosure required under the provisions of this part or s. 8(a), Art. II of the State Constitution. However, no extension may extend the filing deadline to a date within 20 days before a primary election. The commission may delegate to its chair the authority to grant any extension of time which the commission itself may grant under this section; however, no extension of time granted by the chair may exceed 45 days. Extensions of time granted under this section shall be exempt from the provisions of chapter 120.
History.--s. 4, ch. 83-282; s. 700, ch. 95-147.