- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Remedies; contracts voidable.
112.3175 Remedies; contracts voidable.--
(1) Any contract that has been executed in violation of this part is voidable:
(a) By any party to the contract.
(b) In any circuit court, by any appropriate action, by:
1. The commission.
2. The Attorney General.
3. Any citizen materially affected by the contract and residing in the jurisdiction represented by the officer or agency entering into such contract.
(2) Any contract that has been executed in violation of this part is presumed void with respect to any former employee or former public official of a state agency and is voidable with respect to any private-sector third party who employs or retains in any capacity such former agency employee or former public official.
History.--s. 8, ch. 75-208; s. 2, ch. 2001-266.