- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Registration by federal employer's registration number.
119.092 Registration by federal employer's registration number.--Each state agency which registers or licenses corporations, partnerships, or other business entities shall include, by July 1, 1978, within its numbering system, the federal employer's identification number of each corporation, partnership, or other business entity registered or licensed by it. Any state agency may maintain a dual numbering system in which the federal employer's identification number or the state agency's own number is the primary identification number; however, the records of such state agency shall be designed in such a way that the record of any business entity is subject to direct location by the federal employer's identification number. The Department of State shall keep a registry of federal employer's identification numbers of all business entities, registered with the Division of Corporations, which registry of numbers may be used by all state agencies.
History.--s. 1, ch. 77-148.