- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
When election necessary.
180.10 When election necessary.--Where any mortgage revenue certificates, debentures, or other evidences of indebtedness shall come within the purview of s. 12, Art. VII of the State Constitution, the same shall be issued only after having been approved by a majority of the votes cast in an election in which a majority of the owners of freeholds not wholly exempt from taxation who are qualified electors residing in such municipality shall participate, pursuant to the provisions of ss. 100.201-100.221, 100.241, 100.261-100.341, and 100.351
History.--s. 7, ch. 22858, 1945; s. 15, ch. 69-216; s. 64, ch. 77-175.