- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
186.513 Reports.--Each regional planning council shall prepare and furnish an annual report on its activities to the department and the local general-purpose governments within its boundaries and, upon payment as may be established by the council, to any interested person. The regional planning councils shall make a joint report and recommendations to appropriate legislative committees.
History.--ss. 3, 5, ch. 80-315; s. 4, ch. 82-46; s. 1, ch. 92-182; s. 38, ch. 93-206.
Note.--Former s. 160.08.