- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Use of geographic information by governmental entities.
186.803 Use of geographic information by governmental entities.--When state agencies, water management districts, regional planning councils, local governments, and other governmental entities use maps, including geographic information maps and other graphic information materials, as the source of data for planning or any other purposes, they must take into account that the accuracy and reliability of such maps and data may be limited by various factors, including the scale of the maps, the timeliness and accuracy of the underlying information, the availability of more accurate site-specific information, and the presence or absence of ground truthing or peer review of the underlying information contained in such maps and other graphic information. This section does not apply to maps adopted pursuant to part II of chapter 163.
History.--s. 9, ch. 96-416.