- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
189.440 Tax exemption.--The bonds and other obligations issued under this act, their transfer, and the income therefrom, including any profit made on the sale thereof, and all notes, mortgages, security agreements, letters of credit, or other instruments that arise from or are given to secure the repayment of bonds or other obligations issued under this act, are at all times free from taxation by the state or any unit of local government, political subdivision, or other instrumentality of the state. For purposes of excise taxes on documents, the provisions of s. 201.24 apply. The exemption granted by this section does not apply to any tax imposed by chapter 220 on interest, income, or profits on debt obligations owned by corporations.
History.--s. 11, ch. 2000-348.