- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Marine incident reports.
310.111 Marine incident reports.--Each collision, grounding, stranding, or other marine peril sustained or caused by a vessel on which there was employed a licensed state pilot or certificated deputy pilot shall be reported to the office of the board or the piloting consultant within 48 hours of the occurrence. In addition, a written report shall be submitted to the department on forms and in the manner prescribed by the department within 7 days of the occurrence. However, any marine incident involving oil spillage, pollution, physical injury, or death shall be reported to the board or the piloting consultant by telephone or telegram within 24 hours of the occurrence in addition to submission of the required written report.
History.--s. 2, ch. 75-201; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; ss. 11, 16, ch. 78-140; ss. 13, 15, 25, 30, 34, 60, 62, ch. 80-406; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 2, 3, ch. 84-185; ss. 7, 10, 11, ch. 86-280; s. 2, ch. 89-262; s. 6, ch. 90-54; s. 4, ch. 90-144; s. 4, ch. 91-429.