- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Exemptions from pilotage.
310.146 Exemptions from pilotage.--
(1) United States vessels are exempted from the provisions of this chapter while transiting a private channel built, marked, maintained, and controlled for one-way traffic by a public utility for the sole purpose of servicing that facility and while under the control of a validly licensed federal pilot.
(2) Any vessel is exempted from the provisions of this chapter while transiting the Miami River as a dead ship under the control of tugboats operated by federally licensed personnel.
History.--ss. 9, 11, ch. 86-280; s. 2, ch. 89-262; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 350, ch. 94-119.