- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Relief to be granted.
744.371 Relief to be granted.--If it appears from the annual guardianship report that:
(1) The condition of the ward requires further examination;
(2) Any change in the proposed care, maintenance, or treatment is needed;
(3) The ward is qualified for restoration of some or all rights;
(4) The condition or maintenance of the ward requires the performance or doing of any other thing for the best interest of the ward which is not indicated in the plan; or
(5) There is any other matter necessary to protect the interests of the ward,
the court shall, after a hearing with appropriate notice, amend the plan or enter any other order necessary to protect the ward.
History.--s. 1, ch. 74-106; ss. 6, 26, ch. 75-222; s. 55, ch. 89-96; s. 40, ch. 90-271.
Note.--Created from former s. 744.484.