- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Order of discharge.
744.531 Order of discharge.--If the court is satisfied that the guardian has faithfully discharged her or his duties, has rendered a complete and accurate final report, and, in the case of a guardian of the property, has delivered the property of the ward to the person entitled, and that the interest of the ward is protected, the court shall enter an order of discharge. The discharge shall operate as a release from the duties of the guardianship and as a bar to any action against the guardian or the guardian's surety unless the action is commenced within 3 years after the date of the order.
History.--s. 1, ch. 74-106; ss. 21, 26, ch. 75-222; s. 93, ch. 89-96; s. 67, ch. 90-271; s. 1113, ch. 97-102.
Note.--Created from former s. 746.14.