- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2006 Florida Statutes
943.175 Inservice training.--
(1) Inservice training programs consisting of courses established, implemented, and evaluated by an employing agency are the responsibility of the employing agency. Inservice training programs consisting of courses established, implemented, and evaluated by a criminal justice training school are the responsibility of the criminal justice training school. Inservice training programs or courses need not be approved by the commission.
(2) Inservice training courses or programs shall not be part of the programs or courses established by the commission pursuant to s. 943.17, nor shall they be used to qualify an officer for salary incentive payment provided under s. 943.22
History.--s. 17, ch. 84-258; s. 14, ch. 86-187; s. 2, ch. 86-286; ss. 5, 6, ch. 87-186; s. 5, ch. 91-429; s. 8, ch. 97-225; s. 8, ch. 2002-205.