- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Prerequisite for issuance of pest control business tax receipt.
Prerequisite for issuance of pest control business tax receipt.—
A municipality or county may not issue a business tax receipt to any pest control business regulated under chapter 482 unless a current license has been procured from the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services for each of its business locations in that municipality or county. Upon presentation of the requisite licenses from the department and the required fee, a business tax receipt shall be issued by the municipality or county in which application is made.
s. 1, ch. 59-454; s. 1, ch. 65-295; ss. 19, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 375, ch. 77-147; s. 1, ch. 77-457; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 14, 15, ch. 82-229; ss. 31, 59, ch. 92-203; s. 27, ch. 2006-152.
Former s. 482.081.