- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Annual report of the Florida Commission on Tourism; audits.
Annual report of the Florida Commission on Tourism; audits.—
Prior to December 1 of each year, the Florida Commission on Tourism shall submit to the Governor; the director of the Office of Tourism, Trade, and Economic Development; the President of the Senate; the Speaker of the House of Representatives; the Senate Minority Leader; and the House Minority Leader a complete and detailed report setting forth for itself and its direct-support organization:
Its operations and accomplishments during the fiscal year.
Its business and operational plan and its tourism-marketing plan, including recommendations on methods for implementing and funding the tourism-marketing plan.
The assets and liabilities of the direct-support organization at the end of its most recent fiscal year.
A copy of the annual financial and compliance audit conducted under s. 288.1226(6).
The Auditor General may, pursuant to his or her own authority or at the direction of the Legislative Auditing Committee, conduct an audit of the commission or its direct-support organization.
s. 54, ch. 96-320.