- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Awards to employees for meritorious service.
Awards to employees for meritorious service.—
The governing board of any water management district may adopt and implement a program of meritorious service awards for district employees who make proposals which are implemented and result in reducing district expenditures or improving district operations, who make exceptional contributions to the efficiency of the district, or who make other improvements in the operations of the district. No award granted under the provisions of this section shall exceed $2,000 or 10 percent of the first year’s savings, whichever is less, unless a larger award is made by the Legislature. Awards shall be paid by the district from any available funds.
s. 1, ch. 74-287.