- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
It is the intent of the Legislature that athletes be assisted by persons adequately trained to recognize, prevent, and treat physical injuries sustained during athletic activities. Therefore, it is the further intent of the Legislature to protect the public by licensing and fully regulating athletic trainers.
s. 320, ch. 94-119; s. 1, ch. 95-388; s. 2, ch. 2000-332.