- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Workforce Development Information System.
Workforce Development Information System.—
The Department of Education shall:
Design specifications for the collection and reporting of data and performance specifications for the Workforce Development Information System. This design must enable parallel reporting and state-level access of workforce data necessary to use the data reports as a basis for calculating funding allocations. In addition, the design must be capable of providing reports necessary to comply with other program performance documentation required by state or federal law, without requiring additional data collection or reporting from local educational agencies.
Develop the computer programs, software, and edit processes necessary for local and state users to produce a single, unified Workforce Development Information System.
s. 387, ch. 2002-387.