- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Use of state-owned land for correctional facilities.
Use of state-owned land for correctional facilities.—
The Department of Environmental Protection shall review, identify, and secure state-owned lands which may be used for correctional facilities subject to determination by the Department of Corrections of where sites are needed and their appropriateness for use as prisons or other correctional facilities.
Notwithstanding the provisions of s. 253.025, the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund may purchase federal surplus lands for use as sites for correctional facilities, using federal land purchasing procedures, regulations, and requirements.
s. 30, ch. 83-131; s. 69, ch. 94-356; s. 141, ch. 2001-266.