- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2011 Florida Statutes
327.71 Exemption.—The commission may, if it finds that federal law imposes less restrictive requirements than provided herein or if it determines that boating safety will not be adversely affected, issue temporary exemptions from any provision of this chapter or rules established hereunder, on such terms and conditions as it considers appropriate.
History.—s. 11, ch. 81-100; s. 31, ch. 99-245.