- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2012 Florida Statutes
121.012 Inclusive provisions.—The provisions of part I of this chapter shall be applicable to parts II and III to the extent such provisions are not inconsistent with, or duplicative of, the provisions of parts II and III.
History.—s. 1, ch. 2012-222.