- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
Minimum age; general.
Proof of identity and age; posting of notices.
Hazardous occupations prohibited; exemptions.
Hours of work in certain occupations.
Enforcement of Child Labor Law.
Employment of children by the entertainment industry; rules; procedures.
Employing minor children in violation of law; penalties.
Hiring and employing; infliction of pain or suffering; penalty.
Funding of the Child Labor Law program.
Chapter not to affect career education of children; other exceptions.
Child labor law and farm labor accounts.