- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
413.29 Gifts.—The division is hereby authorized and empowered to accept and use gifts made unconditionally by will or otherwise for carrying out the purposes of this part. Gifts made under such conditions as in the judgment of the division are proper and consistent with the provisions of this part and the laws of the United States and the laws of this state may be so accepted and shall be held, invested, reinvested, and used in accordance with the condition of the gift.
History.—s. 8, ch. 25364, 1949; s. 13, ch. 65-239; ss. 19, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 310, ch. 77-147; s. 113, ch. 79-164; s. 7, ch. 87-227; s. 15, ch. 94-324.
Note.—Former ss. 229.32, 229.0109.