- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
(1) The department shall establish by rule examination and biennial license fees, which shall not exceed the following:
(a) Class “A” license—private investigative agency: $450.
(b) Class “AA” or “AB” license—branch office: $125.
(c) Class “MA” license—private investigative agency manager: $75.
(d) Class “C” license—private investigator: $75.
(e) Class “CC” license—private investigator intern: $60.
(2) The department may establish by rule a fee for the replacement or revision of a license, which fee shall not exceed $30.
(3) The fees set forth in this section must be paid by check or money order or, at the discretion of the department, by electronic funds transfer at the time the application is approved, except that the applicant for a Class “G,” Class “C,” Class “CC,” Class “M,” or Class “MA” license must pay the license fee at the time the application is made. If a license is revoked or denied or if the application is withdrawn, the license fee is nonrefundable.
History.—ss. 3, 11, ch. 90-364; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 12, ch. 94-172; s. 11, ch. 2011-205.