2015 Florida Statutes
560.1401 Licensing standards.—To qualify for licensure as a money services business under this chapter, an applicant must:
(1) Demonstrate to the office the character and general fitness necessary to command the confidence of the public and warrant the belief that the money services business or deferred presentment provider shall be operated lawfully and fairly.
(2) Be legally authorized to do business in this state.
(3) Be registered as a money services business with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network as required by 31 C.F.R. s. 1022.380, if applicable.
(4) Have an anti-money laundering program in place which meets the requirements of 31 C.F.R. s. 1022.210.
(5) Provide the office with all the information required under this chapter and related rules.
History.—s. 25, ch. 2008-177; s. 5, ch. 2014-81.