- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
516.27 Preexisting contracts.—This chapter or any part thereof may be modified, amended, or repealed so as to effect a cancellation or alteration of any license or right of a licensee hereunder, provided that such cancellation or alteration shall not impair or affect the obligation of any preexisting lawful contract between any licensee and any obligor, provided further, that nothing contained herein shall be construed so as to impair or affect the obligation of any contract of loan which was lawfully entered into prior to the effective date of this law.
History.—s. 15, ch. 57-201; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 16, 17, ch. 88-342; s. 4, ch. 91-429.