- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
782.34 Partial-birth abortion.—Except as provided in s. 782.36, any person who intentionally kills a living fetus while that fetus is partially born commits the crime of partial-birth abortion, which is a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
History.—s. 3, ch. 2000-142.
Note.—Section 5, ch. 2000-142, provides that “[t]his act shall be liberally construed to effectively carry out its purposes. In the event of conflict between this act and any other provision of law, the provisions of this act shall govern.”