- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
376.85 Annual report.—The Department of Environmental Protection shall prepare and submit to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives by August 1 of each year a report that includes, but is not limited to, the number, size, and locations of brownfield sites: that have been remediated under the provisions of this act, that are currently under rehabilitation pursuant to a negotiated site rehabilitation agreement with the department or a delegated local program, where alternative cleanup target levels have been established pursuant to s. 376.81(1)(g)3., and where engineering and institutional control strategies are being employed as conditions of a “no further action order” to maintain the protections provided in s. 376.81(1)(g)1. and 2.
History.—s. 13, ch. 97-277; s. 61, ch. 2010-205.